Hexagon Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2021- 2023 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Hexagon PPM
Hexagon Recruitment 2023: Hexagon’s PPM division is part of Hexagon, a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Our global headquarters in Madison, Ala., USA — which officially opened on October 2014 – is a five-story, 250,000-square-foot building featuring office space for 1,100 Hexagon employees. The headquarters building also includes a state-of-the-art data center, conference space, an expansive food service area and lakeside terraces.
Formerly Intergraph Process, Power & Marine and prior to that M&S Computing, Hexagon PPM has a storied history spanning five decades.
Company Website: www.hexagonppm.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Hexagon Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Should have working knowledge of 0 to 2 years of experience with Java or C++ and API testing.
- Should be a team player, with good communication, and interpersonal skills, working with overseas counterparts.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst,
- Write the test plans for all the new implementations and for release testing workflows.
- Manually execute the test plans and also downstream workflows for frequent releases.
- Need to support in manual testing of new implementations and technical debt.
- Should be involved with the development (as a quality advocate) from the design phase/coding phase to ensure the Testability of the code.
- Should support in the deployments of build-in CI/CD pipeline.
- Should ensure maximum automation coverage of test cases to drive for Shift-Left Methodology.
- Write ATPs for the test cases/workflows provided by the Functional Engineer (FE) for the implementation in the product.
- When writing the ATPs for the product use the in-house framework or collaborate with the team to create a framework.
- Work closely with Functional Engineer (FE) on validating the feasibility of test scenarios for automation.
- Should be able to understand the Product Code.
- Report the unit tests and ATPs coverage.
- Work closely with the Scrum team and QA members to ensure ATPs are in place for the implementation being done in the product.
- Understand and Follow the QA process (Scrum) and ensure minimal bugs/issues are reported by the QA once the ATPs creation/execution is completed.
- Collaborate with the Manager on prioritizing the Automation backlog.
How to Apply for Hexagon Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here