Hewlett Packard Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Engineer (R&D) Intern | 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: HP Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Company Website: www.hpe.com
Positions: Software Engineer (R&D) Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Marks/aggregate to be 70% and above with no arrears
- You will work on a specific project critical to HPEs needs with opportunities to gain experience across a broad range of cutting edge technologies and across the full stack of software engineering challenges.
- You can work within an existing Agile, software engineering project team and collaborate to help to solve problems within that team’s focus
- You’ll learn about our software development practices and the latest tools used for software development and front-end technology – including Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
- You can communicate effectively and be motivated to achieve results as part of your team.
- You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the Engineering Team and will be working with a mix of IT professionals with a range of experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly-reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to think differently, and quickly run with an idea, socialize the idea within the product stakeholder community and build a prototype and productize it
Application Link: Click Here