HESCOM Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Apprentices | 200 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Last Date: 17th October 2021
Company: Hubli Electricity Supply Company Ltd. (HESCOM)
HESCOM Recruitment 2021: HESCOM has operations in 7 Nos of districts, 49 Talukas with 54513 Sq.Km of Area having population of 01.48 Crs. HESCOM comprises of two O & M Zones one each at Hubballi and Belagavi headed by Chief Engineer (Ele), Seven number of O & M Circles each at Hubballi, Haveri, Sirsi, Belagavi, Chikkodi, Bagalkot and Vijayapur headed by Superintending Engineer (Ele.), 26 Nos of – O & M Divisions and 83 Nos of – O & M Sub-Divisions and 334 Nos of O&M Sections.
In the year 1999, the state government initiated the reforms process of the power sector to meet the needs of the burgeoning economy. As a first step, in 1999, the Karnataka Electricity Board was bifurcated into two companies, Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) and Vishweswaraiah Vidyut Nigama Limited (VVNL). The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission (KERC) was also setup in 1999. In the subsequent stage of reforms, the transmission and distribution activities carried out by KPTCL were unbundled and four power distribution companies were formed in June, 2002. HESCOM is one of the companies thus formed, with its headquarters at Hubballi.
Company Website: www.hescom.karnataka.gov.in
Positions: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 200 Posts
- For Graduates – 125 posts
- For Diploma Holders – 75 posts
Job Location: Hubli, Karnataka
- For Graduates: Rs.7000/Month
- For Diploma: Rs.5000/Month
Eligibility Criteria for HESCOM Recruitment 2021:
- Engineering Graduates having Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, from a recognized University/ Institute.
- 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, from a recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidates should have knowledge of Kannada reading and writing.
- Preference will be given for Karnataka candidates.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- During the training period, the candidates should make their own arrangement of Boarding and Lodging.
- Duration will be a period of one year.
- The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma certificate or Provisional Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
- The candidate should have passed Degree/Diploma Engineering in the year 2019-2021
- The Candidates who have already undergone Apprentice Training are not eligible
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply for HESCOM Recruitment 2021?
- Interested and eligible candidates must register online through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 15th October 2021
- Last Date for Applying to HESCOM in Portal: 20th October 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted candidates list: 22nd October 2021
- Documents verification date: 9th to 12th November 2021
Apply Link: Job Expired