Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | 2017 & 2018 Batch | November 2018
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Global Parts Centre
Job Location: Neemrana, Rajastan
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace, Automobile, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production Engineering
Job Description: TO MANAGE DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS IN OPERATIONS OF GPC IN SHIFTS INCLUDING RECEIPT, PRODUCTION, PICKING & DISPATCH FOR EFFICIENT & TIMELY SALES OUTPUT. TO MANAGE ACTIVITIES OF PARTS TECHNICAL CELL INCLUDING NEW MODEL, CHECKING OF EXISTING MODELS AND FIELD QUIERIES.
- Preparation of e-catalogue for new models & rectifying the errors of existing e-catalogue Handling field complaints for e-catalogue
- Ensure smooth & efficient execution of operational activities in different shift functions of GPC
- Ensure cost effectiveness in all operational areas of GPC
- Ensure proper 5S and discipline among manpower. Maintaining high moral value among team leaders and supervisors
- Ensure proper communication across the channel
Apply Link: Link Expired