Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2021 | Senior Engineer – Engine Calibration | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Mechanical Engineering | Jaipur
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2021: Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Hero Honda started its operations in 1984 as a joint venture between Hero Cycles (sometimes called Hero Group, not to be confused with the Hero Group food company of Switzerland) of India and Honda of Japan. In June 2012, Hero MotoCorp approved a proposal to merge the investment arm of its parent Hero Investment Pvt. Ltd. with the automaker. This decision came 18 months after its split from Hero Honda.
“Hero” is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company, Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited at Dharuhera, India. Munjal family and Honda group both owned 26% stake in the Company.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Senior Engineer – Engine Calibration
Experience: 2-6 years
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Manufacturing/ Production/ Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
The senior engineer/ engineer-calibration is responsible for engine calibration activities as per approved model strategy with focus on implementation of relevant technologies and ensures delivery within CTQ parameters.
He ensures analysis of test results and accordingly decides next calibration steps. This role holder also understands and works on future technologies and hereby supports the Team Lead / Expert Engineers in executing engine calibration projects.
- Implementation of core technical solutions meeting the CTQ targets for engine calibration projects.
- Execution of DOE for engine calibration.
- Execute all base engine related calibration tasks at highest quality and expertise
- Creation of base calibration file
- Calibration file management and history with modern file management system
- Support for report preparation
- Test matrix management
- Ensure proper functions of electronic interfaces
- Execution of EOBD and Functions calibration
- Execute evaporative Emission calibration
- Ensure compliance to HMCL s own calibration process and methodology
- Escalate in case of unresolvable conflicts of CTQ targets
- Solid internal combustion engine background
- Understanding process and methodology of calibration
- Understanding basics of emissions
- Work experience on calibration algorithms, hybrid systems, basics of ABS calibration, EVAPO Shed
- Proven record of work on optimization tools like CAMEO, CONCERTO etc.
- Knowledge/worked on advanced comb. analysis tools like Indimaster, advanced measurement tools
- Base knowledge on Matlab/Simulink or similar
Apply Link: Job Expired