Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2020 | Engineer – APQP | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Executive – APQP
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
To ensure Robust New Model part development process to meet organisation product launch expectations of Q, C, D for the respective part category. To review & identify the concerns impacting new model launch & escalating at right time within function for resolution.
- System & Process To support deployment of APQP process & Alignment of Pdx with APQP requirement
- Program Management Ensure support to part development as per Model Timelines
- QAV Process Ensure deployment of 5 level QAV on applicable parts in respective category
- Part Development Ensure proactive support for supplier readiness to meet HMCL product launch & ramp up expectations in respective part category
- Supplier Development Ensure supplier NPD process robustness & aligned with HMCL
Apply Link: Link Expired