Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2019 | Test Engineer | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical | 2012 – 2018 Batch | Jaipur | July 2019
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: EMC Test Engineer
Experience: 1 – 7 Years ( BE: 1 – 3 Years, Diploma: 3 – 7 Years)
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering
Job Description: Work as a EMC test engineer to perform EMI / EMC, Transient and ESD testing on Automotive Electrical Components.
- Perform EMI/EMC, Transient, ESD testing for Automotive Electrical and Electronics component like Speedo, CDI, EFI ECU, BCM etc.
- Shall have experience of handling, calibration or verification of EMI / EMC, Transient, ESD test equipment like: EMI receiver, power amplifiers, transient generator, ESD gun etc.
- Write within the framework of projects the EMC, Transient, ESD Control Plans (from the EMC requirements / test plan, definition of EMC activities, deliverable, design requirements and EMC tests).
- Ensure delivery of EMC documents as per project Documentation plan & in line with project Gate Reviews milestones
- Check the EMI/EMC, Transient, ESD test specifications and reports/certificates of compliance from subsystems suppliers.
- Analysis and solving EMC, Transient, ESD problems encountered on projects.
Apply Link:Link Expired