Hero MotoCorp Jobs 2021 | Manager – Area Sales Operations | BE/ B.Tech – Industrial/ Automobile/ Production | Varanasi/ Bangalore
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Jobs 2021: Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Hero Honda started its operations in 1984 as a joint venture between Hero Cycles (sometimes called Hero Group, not to be confused with the Hero Group food company of Switzerland) of India and Honda of Japan. In June 2012, Hero MotoCorp approved a proposal to merge the investment arm of its parent Hero Investment Pvt. Ltd. with the automaker. This decision came 18 months after its split from Hero Honda.
“Hero” is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company, Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited at Dharuhera, India. Munjal family and Honda group both owned 26% stake in the Company.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Manager – Area Sales Operations
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Location: Bangalore, Varanasi
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Automobile/ Industrial/ Production Engineering
To ensure optimal management of operations at Super Stockists with right inventory, warehouse TAT and scheduled on time deliveries of Hero Genuine Parts to ANC and PDs against their orders (Regular, Express and VOR) and thereby facilitating the achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual spare parts business plan with a growth in parts share. The incumbent has to keep a track on incoming order and response thereon to support ANC and PDs resulting in overall satisfaction and growth in revenue.
- To project the sales of Top 400 Parts for the Area office considering the promotions and other aspects
- To manage optimum Inventory at Super Stockists
- To ensure timely and scheduled supplies to PDs and ANCs
- To ensure the funds by Super Stockist are managed for billing from HMCL without any
- To support PDs and TPSM for managing their operations and logistics optimally
- VOR Management
- SS Operations
- MS Office /Advance Excel /Connect
- Good Communication and Administration Skill
- Should have handled CF for multi line items industry.
- BE/B.Tech-2-5 Years of Experience in warehouse and logistics
- Any Special course in Operations
- Any special course in Logistics
Apply Link: Job Expired