Hero MotoCorp Jobs 2021 | Engineer – Chassis Functional Development | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | Jaipur
Company: Hero MotoCorp Ltd
Hero MotoCorp Jobs 2021: Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formerly Hero Honda Motors Ltd.) is the world’s largest manufacturer of two – wheelers, based in India.
In 2001, the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturing company in India and also, the ‘World No.1’ two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year. Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date.
Hero Honda started its operations in 1984 as a joint venture between Hero Cycles (sometimes called Hero Group, not to be confused with the Hero Group food company of Switzerland) of India and Honda of Japan. In June 2012, Hero MotoCorp approved a proposal to merge the investment arm of its parent Hero Investment Pvt. Ltd. with the automaker. This decision came 18 months after its split from Hero Honda.
“Hero” is the brand name used by the Munjal brothers for their flagship company, Hero Cycles Ltd. A joint venture between the Hero Group and Honda Motor Company was established in 1984 as the Hero Honda Motors Limited at Dharuhera, India. Munjal family and Honda group both owned 26% stake in the Company.
Company Website: www.heromotocorp.com
Positions: Engineer – Chassis Functional Development
Job Location: Jaipur
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineering
The Engineer (Senior Performance Rider) is responsible for the preparation, support and documentation of the testing of Chassis Components and vehicle dynamics. Key responsibilities are chassis systems and component function optimization to make it best suited for target customer usage pattern. The role involves vehicle preparation, modifications, instrumentation, data acquisition on various test surfaces to provide right feedback to the designers to achieve performance targets with minimal iterations.
- Preparation and support of subjective evaluation of chassis systems and vehicle dynamics / Objective data acquisition for planned test cycles.
- Analysis of test results and proposing of development direction.
- Validation of new model & multi sourcing parts
- Performance, durability and homologation testing preparation and support for new models and multisource components
- Benchmarking of competitors
- Hands on experience of instrumentation and data acquisition- 2D, Vbox, DAS systems would be welcome
- Understanding of automobile fundamentals and hands on experience of working on vehicle.
- Hands on experience of motorcycle handling, ride comfort and brake system testing & evaluation would be welcome
- Previous experience in failures and their countermeasures would be welcome
- Understanding of various sensors, their application and usage would be welcome
- Drive for results- Willing to strive to deliver tasks on time with quality
- Can work independently on given tasks.
Apply Link: Job Expired