Henkel Recruitment 2021 | TCS Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering | Chennai/ Bangalore
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Recruitment 2021:- Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: TCS Engineer
Experience: 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering
- This position is to support the mobile devices manufactures in India to make sure projects can move forward smoothly with online support, lab tests.
- Provide support to projects of mobile manufacturing companies in India, to make sure all the projects can move forward smoothly with strong technical knowledge.
- Be onsite with customer for projects trial, to help customer set up process, to use Henkel solution properly with deep product and process knowledge from the project beginning stage to mass production stage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical service.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or chemical background preferred.
- Fast learning and adaptability with different technology and culture.
- Consumer electronics experience is preferred.
Apply Link: Job Expired