Henkel Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Management Trainee | 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering; MBA | Pune
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Recruitment 2021:- Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering; MBA (2019 or 2020 Pass out).
- Execute territory sales plans in line with regional plans (Short, mid & long term) and tactics to capture customers, Deliver an ambitious sales plan and project pipeline, Optimize sales mix to impact higher growth and margins.
- Maintain, motivate and support distributors in the territory, Lead and coach distributor sales teams to set and achieve the financials goals.
- Forecast & plan sales in the territory to exceed, Actively identify application opportunities across customer base and convert in to pipeline. Build a strong project pipeline, Drive pipeline of projects at customers to convert in to sales by developing strong value proposition.
- Document value addition cases with customer and submit to marketing team, Conduct monthly meetings with distributors to enhance sales plans and provide necessary support. Coach distributor sales reps via joint sales calls to customers at least 4 times a month
- Fresher Can Apply
- Must be a Mechanical Engineering Graduate (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- MBA in Marketing will be the added advantage (2019 OR 2020 Pass out).
- Preferably Automotive Background.
- Good Communication Skills.
Apply Link: Job Expired