Henkel Adhesive Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech; M.Sc | Mumbai
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Quality
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/ Plastic/ Rubber
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Chemical; M.Sc – Chemistry
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering or MSc Chemistry.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- One (1) year work experience is an advantage (open to join as Graduate Engineer Trainee).
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good Communications and Interpersonal skills
- Provide on time Quality Services to the internal Customers.
- Sampling, Analysis and verification of Raw material, in-process and FG materials.
- Good writing skills to help develop operating procedures and methods.
- Good Communication skills to interact with other functions for project related activities
Apply Link: Closed