Henkel Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | CA/ MBA – Finance | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Navi Mumbai
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Off Campus Drive 2021:- Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Qualification: MBA (Finance) or CA
- Principal Accountabilities for providing support to Business Controlling, Analyse Cost Management initiatives, CNWC, Process Improvements etc.
- Preparation of Budget (Annual) with analysis of external environment, internal business drivers and priorities for the organization, Analysis of Actual Results vs. plan and reporting actual results as per the timelines.
- Facilitating monthly business reviews with the Business Head and Preparation of various MIS (monthly/ad hoc) e.g., Sales Analysis, Price Increase Analysis, Gross Profit Variances, Product Costing etc.
- Lead Cost Management initiatives – to help business deliver the EBIT targets and improve on internal efficiencies.
- CNWC – Management/monitoring of Working Capital (specially Accounts Receivables) required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements – Constantly strive on identification of gaps in the processes – both finance and business. Work on creating a road map for filling up those gaps which finally results into internal process improvements.
- Ready to learn and take on multiple projects.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant OR MBA in Finance.
- Fresher can Apply…
Apply Link: Job Expired