Henkel Adhesive Technologies Hiring/ Recruitment: Management Trainee – Finance @ Navi Mumbai | B.Com/ CA | August 2015
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Chartered Accountant
Number of Positions: 5
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/ Plastic/ Rubber
Qualification: B.Com – Commerce/ CA
Experience: 0 -1 Years
- Qualifies Chartered Accountant
- Presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Responsible for business controlling includes support for analysis/preparation of Budget and Rolling Forecast, analysis of Actual Results, and preparation for monthly business reviews, MIS on Sales, Margins and Costs etc.
- Analyze Cost Management initiatives working with cross functional team on alternate vendor/ materials which are cost effective
- CNWC Management/monitoring of Working Capital required for the business and ensure they are in line with plan.
- Process Improvements automation of preparation of Business Review Templates, setting up processes for claiming possible tax rebates etc.
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
For more information and apply online: Link Expired