Henkel Adhesive Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Management Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MBA | Chennai | January 2018
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Henkel’s Adhesive sales team is responsible for our customer relationship management. They implement various strategies and techniques in order to achieve industrial sales and gain a competitive foothold in the market, while providing support by educating our partners on our product value.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Management Trainee
Trainee Period: 1 to 2 years
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/ Plastic/ Rubber
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Chemical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical; MBA
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Receiving training from the concerned people in addition to performing duties in sales departments.
- Learning staff functions and line, management viewpoints, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of an organization in the corporate world.
- Setting objectives and performance goals with higher officials and trainers of the organization.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with the trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Have minimum 0 to 2 years of working experience
- Excellent Communication skills & Fluent in English/ Hindi
Application Link: Closed