HELLA India Automotive Recruitment / Off Campus / Hiring Diploma Apprentice Trainee – DET | Gurgaon | Electronics, Mechanical Engineering | November 2015
Company: Hella India Automotive (HIA) Pvt Ltd
Hella India Automotive (HIA) has grown to be an important electronic and component supplier for the Indian automotive market. HIA incorporates the Design Center in Pune, Engineering Center in Chennai and Manufacturing Unit in Dhankot.
Major customers include Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra REVA, Ashok Leyland, Eicher, Hyundai, Honda, General Motors, Ford, IFB, Behr, Lumax, IJC, Nippon etc.
Company Website: www.hella.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentice Trainee – DET
Qualification: Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Dhankot, Gurgaon
Stipend: Rs. 8500 per month
- The duration of the course is one year Only
- This course is administered as per Board of Apprenticeship Northern Region.
- The Applying student should have successfully completed their Diploma in the academic year 2014 or 2015 only.
- Any student who has completed before 2014 is not eligible for this years program
- The apprentice will be paid salary/stipend of Rs 8500 per month, in hand.
- The student should not have backlogs
- The trainee will receive a completion certificate from Hella India Automotive Pvt Ltd
- The trainee will receive a Proficiency certificate from Government of India
- We are looking for candidates for product assembly purposes at our Dhankot Location
- This position is for Diploma students only – Female candidates will be preferred.
- B.E / B.Tech students Please do not apply
Near Basai Road, Dhankot,
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122001
Apply Link: Link Expired