Hella Automotive Recruitment 2018 | Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Gurgaon | November 2018
Company: Hella India Automotive (HIA) Pvt Ltd
Hella India Automotive (HIA) has grown to be an important electronic and component supplier for the Indian automotive market. HIA incorporates the Design Center in Pune, Engineering Center in Chennai and Manufacturing Unit in Dhankot.
Major customers include Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra REVA, Ashok Leyland, Eicher, Hyundai, Honda, General Motors, Ford, IFB, Behr, Lumax, IJC, Nippon etc.
Company Website: www.hella.com
Positions: CFD ANALYST
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Job Location: Dhankot, Gurgaon
Stipend: Best In Industry
- The basic qualification required to be eligible is a graduate/postgraduate degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in conjugate heat transfer and CFD analysis in Automotive/Aerospace/Consumer electronics industry/Research and Academic Institutions.
- Prepare CFD models to analyze the thermal behavior of electronic systems.
- Perform conjugate heat transfer analysis using ANSYS CFD tools.
- Prepare detailed reports for product development team.
- Validate analysis results with respect to results obtained by lab testing procedures, converting these results into practical design suggestions.
Apply Link: Link Expired