HDFC Bank Mega Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | All Graduates | 2017 Batch | Across India | December 2017
Company: HDFC Bank Ltd
HDFC Bank is one of India’s premier banks, providing a wide range of financial products & services across hundreds of Indian cities using multiple distribution channels, including pan-India network of branches, ATMs, phone banking, net banking & mobile banking. Within a relatively short span of time, the bank has emerged as a leading player in retail banking, wholesale banking, & treasury operations, its three principal business segments. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016.
By 2015, the Bank had featured in Forbes Asia’s “Fab 50” list nine consecutive times.The Bank was named India’s Best Managed Company in a 2015 FinanceAsia survey, which also named CEO Mr. Aditya Puri as Best CEO.
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Salary: 1.8 – 2.4 LPA
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria: All Graduates, Must be a 2017 batch pass-out.
- Sales Target achievement – Working with branches, the Bank’s direct sales agents (DSA) and other channels to acquire business through optimal use of every resource in the branch. This includes recruiting new DSA’s and bringing them up at par with our business. Create visibility, awareness and promotion of the product ensuring continuous lead generation and bringing in more business.
- Customer Service – Timely updating of customer relationship management (CRM) and other systems. Follow up with credit for timely decision and disbursal within agreed turn around times.
- Productivity of DSA – Engage with every branch resource to ensure good lead flow. This will lead to branches meeting their budgets and better conversion ratios.
- Cross sell – Understand customer requirements and bundle the offering to meet customer expectations and help delivering on one bank one solution.
- Process Adherence – Follow processes, branch visits, lead management, updates and improve upon efficiency
- Result and target oriented
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Should be able to understand financials.
- Good at team building and team handling.
- Should be self-motivated and also motivate the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes in external environment and management requirements.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Link Expired
Step 2: Link Expired