HCL Recruitment 2021 | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune/ Chennai/ Bangalore/ Delhi
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Recruitment 2021: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
HCL Technologies offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO)
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Dot Net Developer
Experience: 2-5 years
Job Location: Pune/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Delhi
Salary: Not disclosed
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Create and test software prototypes.
- Under Graduates in Circuit branches (CSE/EEE/CSE/IT) with 7+ CGPA and 2 to 5 years of experience
- Should have strong foundation and knowledge of latest .net language features which will help in writing the code.
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies: VB.Net/C#.Net, SQL Server, MVC and REST.
- Experience in RDBMS Programming: SQL
- Experience in designing and providing technical solutions.
- Experience on modern software development techniques, including agile/SCRUM methodology, object-oriented design, continuous integration, and version control.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Successful completion of a Background Check
- Working knowledge on multiple technologies, database will be preferable.
- Experience in Enterprise DBs like Oracle, MY SQL etc., along with SQL Server.
- Experience in web-based solutions.
- Working knowledge PLSQL will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge on any Framework is an advantage.
Apply Link: Click Here