HCL Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | BCA/ B.Sc | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Nagpur/ Lucknow
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Off Campus Drive 2023: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, / Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Nagpur, Lucknow
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BCA, BSc (IT/CS )
- Batch: 2022 and 2023
- Provide hardware/software/network problem diagnosis/resolution via telephone/email/chat for customers end users
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware/software/network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders/incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up steps; Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs.
- Perform user account management activities Escalate complex problems to appropriate support specialists Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in ongoing training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams 14)Provide knowledge transfer of EUC operations
- Performing User, Privileged and Supplier Access Reviews (Governance)
- Enable users to work more efficiently and effectively with IT solutions
- Be willing to participate in on-the-job training designed to enhance skills and support capabilities
Skill Sets Required:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007): MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio is required
- Should have knowledge of Windows Operating systems
- Should have knowledge of Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2007
- Readiness to demonstrate a proactive attitude
Role & responsibilities:
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here