HCL Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ EIE/ Telecom | Hyderabad | 27th December 2019
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
HCL Technologies offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing (BPO)
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Java Developer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, OOPS, Cyber Security
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 3.5 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech – Circuit branches (CSE, IT & Circuit Branches)
- Only with 85% throughout in academics (10th, 12th & UG)
- Probation period for selected GET will be of 18 Months.
- Also will have a service agreement of 24 Months, If the student leaves before this duration he/she is required to pay 1.25 lacs INR
- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
Java/ Node.js Developer:
- Object Oriented concepts with good Programming and Analytical skills
- Exposure to IDE tools like Eclipse
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts and cloud technologies
- Fast at picking up new technologies
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Candidates should be excellent in Coding and should have interested to pursue career in it.
- Excellent skills and interest in objective C OR object oriented c++ or core java or C# .net, asp.net or python or perl or scripting platforms.
- Candidate should be very interested in coding/scripting.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making – Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
- Work on next generation technologies in the area of Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Participate in customer discussion on technologies with existing and new customers and deliver service capability presentations
- Contribute in developing technical project plans, activity list for Infra and cloud security technologies
- Execute project /Implement technology as per project plan
- Work on POC of niche technologies
- Work with Product Management team to develop new preposition and offering
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online and attend the drive on 27th December 2019 to the following venue.
Date: 27th December 2019
Narayana Engineering Colleges,
Dhurjati Nagar, Gudur & Nellore
Andhra Pradesh 524101
Apply Link: Link Expired