HCL Invited Applications For Virtual Drive | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE/ EEE | 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: HCL Technologies Limited
HCL Invited Applications For Virtual Drive: HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. Originally the research and development division of HCL Limited, it emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL Limited ventured into the software services business.
It operates across sectors including aerospace and defense, automotive, banking, capital markets, chemical and process industries, energy and utilities, healthcare, hi-tech, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, mining and natural resources, oil and gas, retail, telecom, and travel, transportation, logistics & hospitality.
HCL Technologies is on the Forbes Global 2000 list. It is among the top 20 largest publicly traded companies in India with a market capitalization of $21.5 billion as of May 2019. As of July 2020, the company, along with its subsidiaries, had a consolidated annual revenue of ₹71,265 crore
Company Website: www.hcl.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: INR. 3.65 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Off Campus Drive 2021:
- 2021 passed out BE/ B.Tech Graduates are only eligible.
- Candidates scored 70% and above in through their curriculum are eligible.
- Work Location: PAN India (Training to start from Noida)
- Implementation of Six sigma projects.
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain).
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs.
- Implementing new technologies and design changes.
- Applying patches/upgrades to maintain security level.
- Responsible for building and maintaining Test environment.
- Independent troubleshooting within SLA.
- Manage Customer escalations.
- Identify avenue for value adds and present value add summary.
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to Network/Server/Storage devices.
- Update the knowledge base.
- Technically upgrade across versions of environment when required.
- Participation in Monthly steering committee meetings (as required).
- Participate in monthly QA audits.
How to Apply for HCL Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link latest by 17th December 2021 at 10 AM.
Apply Link: Job Expired