HBC India Recruitment 2023 | Salesforce Developer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
HBC India Recruitment 2023:- We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee – Salesforce Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HBC India Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Internship or any project experience in Software Development in Java/J2EE-related platforms
- Knowledge on AWS Platform is added advantage
- Good knowledge on any scripting languages (Python, Java script)
- Creation and documentation of best practices
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
Responsible for maintaining daily operations of the Salesforce CRM System. This will include system administration, development, support, data quality, requirements gathering and reporting. He/she will also be responsible for other functions as needed in order to maximize product efficiency and usefulness and meet the needs of the organization
- Design, develop and test applications in accordance with established requirements, standards, processes and best practices.
- Participates in medium- to large-scale projects and come up with high-level design along with Lead Developer/Architect
- Work of other small groups for assigned Engineering projects
- Participate in the overall development and deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
- Recommend engineering best practices, Performance tuning, code reviews, and testing strategies
- Collaborate within a waterfall dynamic development environment & eager to learn technologies.
- Partners with Dev Ops Engineers & Development teams to develop, maintain and streamline automated build & release pipeline from code compilation, and automated testing to deploy releases to multiple environments.
- Participate in on-call Rotation, overall development and deployment process, in a Business-Driven and continuous integration environment.
- Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to current enterprise application architecture and integrations
How to Apply for HBC India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here