HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee QA Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT; BCA | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hudson’s Bay Company
HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022:- We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company.
Our portfolio also includes Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores, as well as a real estate and investments business, HBC Properties and Investments. Founded in 1670, we are North America’s longest continually operating company and are headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Company Website: www.hbc.com
Positions: Trainee QA Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Fresher / 1 Year of Experience in .com operations
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexible to work on short timelines
- Hands on with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- As a Trainee QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the verification and validation of day-to-day customer facing products on Saks.com.
- You will periodically be involved in validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements within Saks.
- You will work with cross-functional teams, including Sample Management, Merchandising, Digital Item Set-up & Copy team to ensure seamless pre-production and post-production validation Products Saks provides to its customers.
- Play a very pivotal role in making sure the overall hygiene and quality of the website.
- Execute site QA to ensure product is on site are correctly launched for customers to purchase.
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming launches.
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, make judgment calls determining the nature of the issue and how it should be assigned
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business partners to highlight issues and ensure they are appropriately addressed and resolved.
- Pull reporting and provide regular status reports.
- Have a strong customer focus and are passionate about digital customer experiences
- Organized; must possess excellent follow up skills.
- A team player who works well with cross functional teams.
- An effective verbal and written communicator.
- Embraces Growth Mindset & Drive things independently with minimal guidance
How to Apply for HBC India Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired