Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Assistant Engineer | 107 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical | Haryana | Last Date: 26th July 2019
Company: Haryana Power Utilities
HARYANA is one of the forerunners to initiate reforms in its power sector in 1997. Pursuant to these reforms the State Electricity Board was unbundled and reorganised on August 14,1998. Two wholly State-owned Utilities were established to independently perform the functions of generation, transmission and distribution of power. Subsequently, two more Utilities were created for looking after power distribution.
HPGCL was incorporated as a company on 17th March, 1997 and was given the responsibility of operating and maintaining State’s own generation projects.
Official Website: www.hpgcl.org.in
Haryana Power Utilities(HPUs) i.e. Haryana VidyutPrasaran Nigam Limited (HVPNL), Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited (HPGCL), Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (UHBVNL) & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited (DHBVNL) are carrying the work of Transmission, Generation and Distribution of electricity in the State of Haryana. Haryana Power Utilities(HPUs) have decided to undertake recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Electrical cadre and Assistant Engineer/Civil cadre against the available vacant posts meantfor direct recruitment based only on the merit of GATE2019 score conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, Chennai in the month of February, 2019.
Positions: Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Cadre: 75 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical Cadre:15 Posts
- Assistant Engineer Civil Cadre:17 Posts
Total Vacancies: 107
Salary: Rs.53,100-1,67,800/- PM
Job Location: Haryana
- Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/ other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in anyone in any of the following Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/Civil Engineering.
- Full-time Master of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General category/other category candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile, in the Mechanical Engineering disciplines, in case of candidate having full time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent Degree in Mechanical Engineering with mark less than 60% for General/Other candidates & less than 55% for SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
- Must have passed Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric standard or in Higher Education.
Note: The candidates having essential qualification as on 26-07-2019 will only be eligible to be appointed as Assistant Engineer/ Electrical & Assistant Engineer/ Mechanical under Electrical cadre and Assistant Engineer/ Civil cadre in Haryana Power Utilities i.e. HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVN & DHBVN
Required GATE 2019 PAPER:
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
Age Limit: Between 20 to 42 years as on 27-06-2019
- The candidates who have qualified the GATE-2019 conducted by NT, Madras, Chennai in Feb 2019 in corresponding paper i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) and Civil Engineering (CE) shall only be eligible to be considered for selection.
- The selection of the candidates in each category would be done by the HPUs from the eligible candidates, purely on the basis of score of the GATE-2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2019) in the respective discipline as per the requirement of HPUs.
- No interview will be carried out for the posts being advertised by HPUs.
- Appointments will be made purely on the basis of merit of the GATE-2019. GATE Score of 2018 or prior will not be valid.
- Male Candidates of General Category & all reserved categories of other States: Rs.500/-
- For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all States: Rs.125/-
- For male candidates of all States/SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ESM categories of Haryana: Rs.125/-
- For all Persons with Disabilities (Candidates of Haryana only): NIL
Note: PwD candidates of Haryana Domicile only are exempted from payment of fees.
Mode of Payment: Online mode of Debit card/Credit card/ Netbanking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 28th June 2019 to 26th July 2019.
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link:Link Expired