HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021 | Test Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering | Pune
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 5 years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Manufacturing/ Industrial/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Reviews circuit board designs for testability requirements.
- Supports manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Generates reports and analysis of test data, prepares documentation and recommendations.
- Reviews test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with team regularly.
- Directs engineering and technical personnel on operation of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Having good knowledge in Board level PCBA Testing In Circuit tester , Agilent 3173, 3070 , Terdayine .etc
- Having knowledge Anolg & Digital test , Test jet , in ICT machines
- Knowledge in Handeling Hybrid card, Digital & Anolg cards & CAN tools.
- Third Programing devices followed in PCBA.
- Hands on experience in FGPA (NEC )Programmer , SF600 programming tools
- Having exposure in C++, & debug the ICT programming
- Directs and coordinates engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Optimizes conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Performs semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established standards, , including ISO and QS development standards
- May provide training in new procedures to production testing staff
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Five years or more experience in EMS Electronic manufacturing as Testing Engineer. Be a strong communicator and excellent team builder. Good experience in testing area.
- Electronic circuit analysis knowledge
- Labview, C# and VB programming experience
- Experience for different protocol such as(CAN, LIN, MOST…)
- Experience for the test program development in Agilent , terdayine.
- Experience for different kind of instruments
- Electrical circuit annlysis skill and ability to read schemetic
Apply Link: Job Expired