HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021 | Associate Engineer – SW | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2021: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – SW
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree in Electrical/ Computer Engineering or equivalent
The engineer will be a part of HARMAN X team that does research in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. As part of this team, he/she will be responsible for developing AI based solutions and machine learning models and integrating it on Harman Reference Platforms.
- Work on complete lifecycle of Machine Learning Model development. This involves prior art research, data preprocessing, training/tuning machine learning models as per established KPIs
- Integrated the Machine Learning Model in one of the Harman Reference platforms based on Android/Linux.
- Optimize the performance of Machine Learning Models on Harman reference Platforms.
- Complete Integration and Testing of ML Models on Harman Reference Platforms
- Create modular and flexible designs, while writing optimized and highly performant code.
- Understand and analyze system level issues and concerns and resolve them with the help of very strong debugging and trouble-shooting skills.
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc).
- Working knowledge of software development processes.
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems and software development processes.
Application Link: Click Here