HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer – SW | 2017 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Recruitment 2020: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Software
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Masters’ Degree in Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Understand the requirements and design & develop SW for Connectivity Protocols Ultra wide Band, NFC based connectivity solution for automotive platform
- Understand the existing features/code and be able debug and solve bugs reported.
- Contribute towards the continuous improvement of existing solution and bring them in the new solutions.
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functinality.
- Work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution
- Implementing SW in C , C++ /Java.
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes
- 1-3 years of experience in embedded SW development
- 1+ years of experience in working with Ultra-Wide Band, NFC related components.
- Excellent C , C++/Java Programming skills
- Good OS and RTOS concepts
- Experience in Multithreaded programming
- Technology Enthusiast with overall work in Embedded and/or Wireless connectivity Domain
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment
- Expertise in Linux/Android OS
- Experience in Middleware Development preferably on UWB, NFC related protocols.
Application Link: Click Here