HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – AES | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ E&T/ E&I | 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – AES
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021:
- 2021 Batch B.E / B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS/ Electronics/E&C/ E&TC/ E&I)
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record (6.5 GPA or 65% throughout)
- Analyze product requirements and develop/Test product software in C++/Java/Python
- Perform reviews and do unit testing.
- Participate in Scrum meetings
- Must have an excellent concept on C++/Java/Python
- Must have experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Must have Good OOP knowledge
- Software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience with any of these OS architecture, Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows OR LINUX.
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Must be open to work across technology, domain, and role (Development OR Test Automation ), and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
How to Apply for HARMAN Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 21st August 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 23rd August 2021.
Apply Link: Job Expired