HARMAN Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN Recruitment 2023: HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few. HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.com
Positions: Cloud Backend Developer, Associate Engineer 1, SW
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 years
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA
- We are seeking a backend developer to help create and implement our next generation cloud based virtual development platform for automotive.
- You will design, code and work with the team defining the overall architecture for cloud based automotive development platform.
- 0-2 years of software development experience with cloud backend and fronend.
- Prior experience or exposure in cloud backend and understanding in Virtualization, Contiainer orchestrations (K8s/OpenShift), SOA, Microservices, Cloud Concepts.
- Eclipse Theia / Eclipse Velocitas/ Eclipse IDE backend development experience
- A passion for innovation, learning new technologies and concepts. We are looking for developers who are as excited about cloud development as we are.
- You must understand the unique nature of Automotive industry and why they are revolutionizing the way we stay connected and receive information.
- Programming experience in Java, python, node.js, html, css, js, nginx, flask. (Good to have)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of Remote tool kit, git, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence, Agile methodologies. (Good to Have)
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here