HARMAN Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Pune | January 2018
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.in
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree of Engineering of Mechanical, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years direct experience as mechanical engineer
- Familiar with Development process and tools used in design
Job Description: Lifestyle Car Audio Mechanical Engineer
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for microphone & loudspeaker structure and vehicle installation design according to defined technical requirements, schedule and quality. The candidate shall further:
- Develop and implement new mechanical concept to support microphone & loudspeaker projects
- Make Calculation to ensure mechanical design performance
- Conduct & evaluate the appropriate experiments to solve engineering problems
- Interface with suppliers & OEM’s regarding mechanical technical topics
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Creating BOM and following up on engineering changes
- Participate and foster design review process and apply lessons learned into new design & maintain design guidelines
Apply Link: Link Expired