HARMAN Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Electrical Technician | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | 2015, 2016, 2017 Batch | Pune | August 2017
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.in
Positions: Electrical Technician
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Executing all Preventive, Predictive & Breakdowns Maintenance of Utility Equipments
- Measurement of plant wise Electricity consumption, Load factor & maintaining unity Power factor.
- Having well knowledge of erection & commissioning of various electrical equipments and panels ,Mechanical systems
- Adherence to 100% completion of Preventive & Predictive electrical maintenance.
- Having Knowledge of changeover of normal transformer load to DG during breakdown and maintenance work,
- Responsible for standby equipments and store maintenance in shifts.
- Knowledge, exposure & understanding on Control Panel wiring of various panels & equipments.
- Active participation of quality measures for maintenance dept in regards with system deliverables like power, resource & utilities requirements.
- Knowledge on microprocessor based chilling systems and effectively carry out diagnosis/trouble shooting failures.
- Co-ordination with State Electricity Board and other related statutory authorities
- Checking luminaries for healthiness on regular basis. Replace any fused bulbs and tubes. Rectify any day to day wiring problems.
- Checking the UPS system for day to day operations. Recording daily readings and maintain log book day to day for future checks & audits.
- Co-ordinate with the AMC vendors for any break down and preventive maintenance
- Running DG (more than 500kva) sets as necessary operations. Maintaining Log book, Ensuring diesel record. Registers, record of services for future checks / audits.
- Co ordinate with the DG set AMC vendor for any preventive and break down maintenances
- Handling or knowledge on operation & maintenance of ETP Plant
- Handling or knowledge on operation & maintenance of Fire hydrant system
- Able for shift breakdown, attendance monitoring for crew members, leave & c-off adjustments, preparing shift schedules, manpower handling in shifts & arranging-maintaining necessary tools and tackles
- Maintaining & improving MTTR, MTBF, TS documentations
- Breakdown data collection, Root cause analysis, history card maintain and Why why analysis.
- Updating the records such as Daily reports / checklist, Equipment History cards, PM Check sheets as per PM schedule.
- Spare receipt & consumption record keeping.
- Planning & monitoring spares inventory.
- MS Office, outlook operations,
- Continuous improvement suggestions (Kaizens),
- Energy and cost saving Projects identification and execution,
- Awareness in man material & equipment safety
- Knowledge about quality and environmental standard.
Apply Link: Closed