HARMAN India Recruitment 2016 | Freshers | Engineer SW, IOC | 2015/ 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | November 2016
Company: HARMAN International (India) Pvt Ltd
HARMAN is the world leader in Audio and Connectivity technologies and owns some of the premium brands such as JBL, AKG, HARMAN/KARDON to mention a few.
HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of HARMAN International Industries Inc, was legally incorporated in 2009 as an R&D centre providing support to the company’s global businesses.
The India Development Centre was set up in order to broaden HARMAN’s engineering footprint for developing audio and infotainment solutions for automotive, professional and consumer lifestyle markets.
Company Website: www.harman.in
Positions: Engineer SW, IOC
Role: Software Developer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – (CS, IT/IS, Electronics, EEE, E&C)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best n Industry
– Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
– Review code and design
– Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
– Support software QA and optimize I/O performance
– Interface with hardware design and development
– Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IPC protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
– Experience on AUTOSAR, CAN, LIN, IPC, Power Mode, low level drivers (MCAL) and Sensors Amplifiers, Fan control.
– Experience on working with the usage of IPC to interface
– Experience on tool based code configuration and generation
– Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
– Strong documentation and writing skills
Apply Link: Closed