HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Graduate, Diploma Apprentices | Bangalore | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Walk-In Date: 22nd to 26th May 2023
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2023:
For Non-Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA from a recognized University/ Institute.
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in the respective disciplines from a recognized institution
Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science
& Technology/ Information Technology Electronics & Communication/ Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication Mechanical/ Industrial/ Production/ Mechatronics Metallurgy & Material Science/Chemical
- Candidate must be a domicile of the State of Karnataka
- Candidate shall pass diploma in engineering or degree in Non-Engineering in BSc/ BCom/BBA/BCA.
- Candidate should possess graduation/diploma from a recognized Board /University in India on or after 01/10/2020
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered NATS contract under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Selection Process HAL Recruitment 2023:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023:
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview directly along with relevant certificates of testimonials, and a recent passport-size photograph from 22nd to 26th May 2023 (From 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
Venue of Interview:
Technical Training Institute,
Suranjan Das Road
Apply Link: Click Here