HAL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Diploma Apprentices | Diploma – AE/ CE/ CS/ EE/ EC/ ME | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2023: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication/ Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Computer Science and Information Technology/ Chemical/ Aeronautical/ Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Avionics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates who completed their respective qualifications on or after 01-04-2020 are only eligible to apply.
Selection Process HAL Recruitment 2023:
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview directly along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 15-12-2022 from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
Venue of Interview: TTI, HAL, Vimanapura PO, Bangalore
Apply Link: Click Here