HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Management Trainee/ Design Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ PG Degree / MBA/ MSW/ MA/ BL/ CA | Across India
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Management Trainee/ Design Trainee
Total Vacancies: 85
- Design Trainee – Aeronautical – 02 Posts
- Design Trainee – Electronics – 15 Posts
- Design Trainee – Mechanical – 21 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Computer Science – 04 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Electrical – 04 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Electronics – 04 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Mechanical – 08 Posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – Production – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (IMM) – Electrical – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (IMM) – Mechanical – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (IMM) – Production – 01 Post
- Management Trainee – Civil – 05 Posts
- Management Trainee – Human Resources – 05 Posts
- Management Trainee – Legal – 05 Posts
- Management Trainee – Finance – 05 Posts
Training period: 1 Year
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000 PM
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022:
Design Trainee/ Management Trainee(Technical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes/ Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines/ eligible Branches of Engineering.
Management Trainee – Human Resources:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular/ full-time PG Degree/ PG Diploma / MBA/ MSW/ MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
Management Trainee – Legal:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3)
Management Trainee – Finance:
- Regular/ Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For General – 28 years
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment 2022:
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview. The test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline.
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed subsequently.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks in order of merit in the ratio of 1: 5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and category. All Unreserved candidates of each discipline/ post along with candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS category of each discipline who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit and they will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in UR category.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL)/ EWS categories who are not shortlisted for interview under UR category will be regrouped with their respective categories and will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in their respective category. Final Merit List shall be prepared by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for Online Test and 15% marks for Interview
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates
How To Apply for HAL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 2nd March 2022
For More Details & Apply Link: Job Expired