HAL Recruitment 2020 | www.hal-india.com | Freshers | Technician Apprenticeship | Diploma – Aerospace, Civil, Chemical, CSE, ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Production Engineering | Bangalore | Last Date: 30th June 2020
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Technician Apprentices
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 8000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidates should complete the Diploma/ Provisional Diploma Certificate in the respective disciplines from a recognized board of Technical Education in India
- Aeronautical / Aerospace
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Metallurgy & Material Science
- Mechanical / Industrial / Industrial Production
- Computer /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science / Information Science / Information
- Technology Electrical & Communication/ Avionics / Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / Tele-Communication
- Candidates who have completed 3-Years after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible. (calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Diploma Certificate/ Diploma Certificate)
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- The marks obtained in Diploma in all the Semesters must be mentioned clearly.
- Selection will be based on the basis of merit, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates shall indicate the aggregate per cent of marks scored in all semesters.
- Statutory reservation in the selection of candidates will be as per Govt. norms.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the HAL Web portal, SMS Alert and TTI notice board
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates first register themself in the apprenticeship portal at (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and then apply for this position online at HAL careers website (www.hal-india.co.in) on or before 30 June 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here
Apprenticeship Portal: Link Expired