HAL Recruitment 2019 | www.hal-india.com | Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Aero, Civil, Chemical, CSE, EEE, ECE, Mech, Metallurgy Engineering | Bangalore | Last Date: 13th October 2019
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee
Training period: 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should possess full time & regular degree course in Engineering in the respective discipline from a recognized university in India
- Candidates who have completed 3 years after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible
- Candidates who obtained provisional/Original Degree Certificates before 1st Jan 2017 are not eligible
- Candidates who have undergone / undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Note: Candidate must be an Indian National
Eligible disciplines in Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineering / Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering / Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering /Avionics Engineering / Electronics & TeleCommunication Engineering / Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation / TeleCommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production Engineering /
Production Engineering Management
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering
The selection process for the one-year Apprenticeship Training for the diploma candidates shall possess below steps:-
- A common merit list based on the aggregate percentage scored in all semester will be prepared for each core branch.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates first register in the apprenticeship portal and then apply for this post online on or before 13th October 2019.
For more details & Apply Link: Link Expired
Apprenticeship Portal: Link Expired