HAL Recruitment 2019 | www.hal-india.com | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices | 826 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Nasik | Last Date: 15th May 2019
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 826
Graduate Apprentices – 103 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg – 10 Posts
- Computer Engg – 5 Posts
- Civil Engg – 1 Post
- Electrical Engg – 14 Posts
- Electronics And Telecommunication Engg. – 18 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 53 Posts
- Production Engg. – 2 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 137 Posts
- Civil Engg – 2 Posts
- Electrical Engg – 25 Posts
- Electronics And Telecommunication Engg. – 19 Posts
- Mechanical Engg – 86 Posts
- Computer Engg – 5 Posts
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (MCVC) – 25 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technician – 2 Posts
- Assistant Front Office Management – 15 Posts
- Stenographer (English) – 5 Posts
- Housekeeper (Hotel) – 3 Posts
ITI Trade Apprentices – 561 Posts
- Fitter – 279 Posts
- Turner – 32 Posts
- Carpenter – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 30 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 14 Posts
- Electrician – 85 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 7 Posts
- Draughtsman(Mechanical) – 7 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Painter (General) – 12 Posts
- PASAA – 75 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 5 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) – 6 Posts
Training period: 1 Year
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs.4,984/Month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs.3,542/Month
- Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs.2,758/Month
Job Location: Nasik
Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/Technology from State Board of Technical Education in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only and the gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices (MCVC): A pass in 10+2 with Vocational subjects from HSC Board in the relevant Disciplines/Subject fields only
ITI Trade Apprentices: Passed ITI in the trade of Fitter /Turner /Carpenter/Machinist / Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Electrician /Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) /Draughtsman (Mechanical) /Electronics Mechanic / Painter /PASAA /COPA/Sheet Metal Worker /Machinist (Grinder)
EX-ITI Trade Apprentice: The candidates must be ITI passed from the respective trades and must be recognized by NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible for the following trades: Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
Age limit: As per Apprenticeship rules.
A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15th May 2019.
For More details & Apply Link: Click Here
To Apply (Trade/ MCVC Apprentices): Click Here
To Apply (Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices): Click Here