HAL Recruitment 2018 | www.hal-india.com | Graduate Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Strems | Bangalore | Last Date: 8th October 2018
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentice
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Candidate should possess a degree in Engineering in the relevant branches/ Provisional Degree Certificate from a recognized university in India.
Relevant disciplines are:
- Aeronautical Engineering/ Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Science & Engineering/ Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Communication Engineering/ Avionics Engineering/ Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering/ Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation/ Tele-Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Industrial Production Engineering/ Production Engineering Management
- Metallurgy Engineering & Material Science Engineering
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining degree certificate are not eligible.
- Candidates who have undergone /undergoing / already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
- Candidates who obtained provisional/Original Degree Certificates before 1st Dec 2015 are not eligible.
A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8th October 2018.
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired