HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Diploma Apprentices | 2018- 2020 Batch | Diploma | Bangalore | Last Date: 10th March 2021
Company: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
Company Website: www.hal-india.com
Positions: Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: Not disclosed
Training period: 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate should possess a Diploma / Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India. (Candidate must be an Indian National)
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Diploma certificate are not eligible.
- Diploma Aeronautical Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Computer Science & Engineering / Information Science & Engineering
- Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering
- Diploma in Commercial Practice
Selection Process HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Diploma examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the POST and SMS.
How To Apply for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply through District Employment Exchanges of Karnataka or the filled up application form attached with all the relevant documents can be sent through post to the following postal address on or before 10th March 2021.
Technical Training Center
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura,
P O, Bangalore – 560017
Apply Link: Job Expired