Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals (GACL) Recruitment 2018 | Apprentice | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.Com/ 10th | Gujarat | Last Date: 8th July 2018
Company: Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals Ltd (GACL)
GACL is the single largest producer of Caustic Soda in India, with a production capacity of 1087 TPD. From an initial capacity of 37,425 TPA Caustic Soda, we have grown to be the largest producer in India, with a capacity of 3,58,760 TPA. Spread over 2 complexes at Vadodara and Dahej.
Company Website: www.gacl.com
- Graduate Apprentice
- Diploma Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
- Accountant Apprentice
- Back Office Assistant Apprentice
Total Vacancies: Multiple
Stipend: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Baroda & Dahej (Gujarat)
- BE/ B.Tech in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Computer/IT, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation.
- Diploma in respective discipline from recognised University / Institute.
- The respective disciplines are Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical.
- 10th/ITI in respective trades.
- The respective trades are Attendant Operator (AOCP), Instrument Mechanic (IMCP), Maintenance Mechanic (MMCP), Laboratory Assistant (LACP), Fitter, Boiler Attendant, Electrician, Wireman, Welder, Computer Operator &Programming Assistant (COPA/PASA)
Apprentice Accountant: B.Com and having fluency in computer software.
Apprentice Back Office Assistant: HSC and having fluency in computer software.
- All apprentices shall be engaged under Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeship at any other organization.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2018): Below 25 years.
Contract period: The advertised position is for recruitment on contractual basis for three years, extendable on satisfactory performance for another five years, which may be extended for longer durations on completion of each contract awarded.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage obtained during their respective qualification.
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 8th July 2018.
More Details & Application Link: Click Here