GSPANN Recruitment 2021 | Big data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | Hyderabad/ Gurgaon/ Pune
Company: GSPANN (Whisk Software Pvt Ltd)
GSPANN Recruitment 2021:- GSPANN is a US California Bay Area based consulting services provider focused on implementations in the Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence & Mobile Solution initiatives. More than 90% of our current clientele are FORTUNE 1000 organizations. We specialize in strategy, architecture, delivery and support of solutions in the ECM, BI and Mobility space.
Since 2004, our consultants have successfully served over 150 fortune 500 clients. We have implanted solutions in Enterprise Content Management, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Information Management, Big Data, Mobility, QA Automation & Project Management areas. Good mix of subject matter experts, project managers, senior and junior consultants. We have a successful & proven cost-effective onsite, offsite and off-shore model.
Company Website: www.gspann.com
Position: Big Data engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon, Pune, Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for GSPANN Recruitment 2021:
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Year of Passed out: 2018 or 2019 batch
- Experience: 1+ year
GSPANN is looking for Big Data Engineers and Leads. Our culture fosters individual initiative and excellence. Join our global workforce to unleash a pool of opportunities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, functional and technical design, development, testing, roll-out, and support.
- Solve complex business problems by utilizing a disciplined development methodology.
- Produce scalable, flexible, efficient, and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies.
- Analyze source and target system data. Map the transformation that meets the requirement.
- Interact with clients and onsite teams during different phases of a project.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business stakeholders, architects, and other teams.
- Conduct performance and scalability tuning.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in developing relevant Big Data/ETL data warehouse and building cloud-native data pipelines.
- Prior experience in developing Agile/Scrum applications using Jira.
- Sound knowledge of Hive, Spark, Scala/Java/Python, and SQL.
- Prior experience in Object and Functional programming using Python.
- Good understanding of REST and SOAP-based APIs to extract data for data pipelines.
- Expertise in Hadoop and related processing frameworks, such as Spark, Hive, Sqoop, etc.
- Prior experience in working in a public cloud environment, i.e., GCP, AWS, or Azure.
- Hands-on experience in working with real-time data streams and Kafka platform.
- Good knowledge of workflow orchestration tools, such as Apache Airflow design and deploy Directed Acyclic Graphs (DAGs).
How to Apply for GSPANN Recruitment 2021?
Apply Link: Job Expired