GSECL Recruitment 2020 | www.gsecl.in | Freshers | Vidyut Sahayak | 177 Posts | Diploma – EEE/ Mech | Gujarat | Last Date: 17th March 2020
Company: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality and cost of existing generation.
The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL envisage a wide spectrum of activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
Company Website: www.gsecl.in
Positions: Vidyut Sahayak (Plant Attendant)
Total vacancies: 177
- Electrical: 111 Posts
- Mechanical: 66 Posts
Job Location: Gujarat
Salary (Pay Scale):
- For 1st Year – Rs. 17,500/- PM
- For 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
- Rs. 26000-56600 PM subject to the satisfactory completion of five years as Vidyut Sahayak.
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma (Electrical & Mechanical) in regular mode from a recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in last year / 5th & 6th semester.
Note: BE/ B.Tech. degree holders being over qualified need not to apply.
Selection Process for GSECL Lab Tester:
Selection will be based on an online examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Section – I||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10|
|Section – II||General Knowledge||10|
|Section – III||English knowledge||10|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10|
|Section – V||Covering following subjective topics||60|
- The question paper will be in English and Gujarati Language only
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
Minimum eligibility cut off marks:
- For unreserved & EWS – 50 and above marks
- For reserved candidates – 45 and above marks
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Note: If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position only through online on or before 17th March 2020 up to 6 PM.
For More Details & Apply Link:Link Expired