GSECL Recruitment 2019 | www.gsecl.in | Freshers | Lab Tester | 35 Vacancies | B.Sc | Gujarat | Last Date: 26th September 2019
Company: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) was incorporated in August 1993 and is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 with the objectives to initiate a process of restructuring of Power Sector and to mobilize resources from the market for adding to the generating capacity of the State and improving the quality and cost of existing generation.
The Company was promoted by erstwhile Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB) as it’s wholly owned subsidiary in the context of liberalization and as a part of efforts towards restructuring of the Power Sector. The Memorandum and Articles of Association of GSECL envisage a wide spectrum of activities to improve the electricity infrastructure of Gujarat. GSECL has initiated its activities in the field of Generation of Power.
Company Website: www.gsecl.in
Positions: Lab Tester
Total vacancies: 35
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Full time/ Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) with minimum Second Class from recognized University.
Selection Process for GSECL Lab Tester:
- The selection will be based on the online exam, document verification and pre-employment medical examination.
- The online exam consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- The 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
Online exam syllabus:
|Section: I||Gujarati Language & Grammar|
|Section: II||General Knowledge|
|Section: III||English knowledge|
|Section: IV||Computer Knowledge|
|Section: V||Qualification based topics|
- SEBC, EWS and UR Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 26th September 2019.
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired