GRSE Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Trainee Marine Engineer | 50 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Naval Engineering | Across India | Last Date: 10th February 2019
Company: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
GRSE is a Shipbuilding Company in India under the administrative control of the MOD and primarily adhere to the Shipbuilding Requirements of the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard. In addition to GRSE’s Warship Building Capabilities, it is engaged in Engineering and Engine production activities.
As a part of GRSE’s Engineering Division, it manufactures Deck Machinery Items, Pre-Fabricated Portable Steel Bridges and Marine Pumps. GRSE’s Shipbuilding Division contributes a significant majority of it’s revenue from operations. GRSE had derived 81.23%, 75.10%, 79.09% and 83.33% of it’s Gross Revenue from operations in 30 Sep 17, Fiscals 2017, 2016 and 2015 respectively from it’s Shipbuilding Division.
Company Website: www.grse.in
Positions: Trainee Marine Engineer
Total Vacancies: 50
Salary: As per standard
Job Location: Across India
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture / Mechanical & Automation Engineering from college approved by all India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) / UGC with minimum 50% marks in final year of engineering. (Sandwich Courses are not acceptable)
- The candidate should have minimum 50% of marks in English in any of the following examinations: 10th/12th/Degree
Age limit: Below 28 years as on 01-03-2019 (Relaxation as per government policy)
Candidates will be called for admission/verification of original documents based on merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in final year (i.e. average of 7th & 8th semester) of engineering degree, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility criteria.
- Commencement of Training: 1st March 2019.
- The course is approved by The Director General of Shipping, Mumbai, Govt. of India.
- Training Fee: Rs.1,82,000/- for others & Rs. 1,72,900/- for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates).
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd., payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from GRSE website (www.grse.in) and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10th February 2019.
5, R. N. Tagore Road, (Near Dunlop Bridge)
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here