Greenko Group Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE | 2020 to 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Greenko Group
Greenko Group Off Campus Drive 2023:- Greenko is one of India’s leading Renewable Energy companies, replacing fossil fuels with integrated decarbonized energy and grid assets enabling sustainable and affordable energy, with a net installed capacity of 7.5 GWdc across 15 States in India.
The company has already initiated Integrated Renewable Energy Storage Projects in the states of AP, MP and Karnataka. Headquartered in Hyderabad, India, Greenko is leading the digitization, decarbonization and decentralization of the Indian energy market by providing utility-scale, clean and affordable energy to meet the country’s long-term energy security needs.
Company Website: www.greenkogroup.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria For Greenko Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- To Develop AI based systems for real time monitoring of the plants that can analyse data and infer the trends to detect and diagnose any deteriorations and predict faults and probable equipment failures so as to prevent them well in advance and also provide insights into the overall health of the plant.
- To extend the support & work closely with teams who are dealing Technical services, Performance Optimisation and Loss Analysis & Condition based monitoring.
- The candidates are expected to be well conversant with the aspects related to the WInd power generation, incl. good understanding of Electrical & Mechanical generating Plant & Machinery and systems.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of Automation, Digitisation, SCADA and then AI & ML and Data Analytics, preferably that relevant to Wind-electric power generation.
- The candidates are expected to be Future Ready and Catalysts for Transformation from Conventional to Smart Working. Should have good appetite for Innovative / Out-of-box thinking, experimentation, research and towards emerging state-of-the -art technologies.
- Should be able to grasp, adopt, develop new technologies and solutions to improve the overall efficiency and sustainability of power generation processes. Should be able to conduct feasibility studies and cost-benefit analysis of the proposed implementations and develop and maintain related technical documentation and records.
- Should be able to foster culture of creativity and collaborate with the Engineers, Operators and Maintenance staff for implementing newer technologies and solutions at the plants.
How to Apply For Greenko Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here