Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Siemens Limited
Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs In Siemens: Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
The Siemens Group in India has emerged as a leading inventor, innovator and implementer of leading-edge technology enabled solutions operating in the core business segments of Industry, Energy, Healthcare and Infrastructure and Cities. The Group’s business is represented by various companies that span across these various segments.
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: As per Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- 1-2 years of successful experience programming HVAC control strategies is required
- Certified in PLC programming.(Preference would be for the people who have hand on experience onX works / ABT Pro)
- Electrical Engineers and Electronics Engineers/ Instrumentation Engineers (Diploma)
- Other Engineering Degree and Diploma considered based on experience
Job Description: Build and provide a complete programming package to the Project Manager. The package includes but is not limited to a Sequence of Operation, Virtual Points, pre-tested programming and onsite Functional Test for assigned projects.
- Set up process to write all programs and virtual points after submittal is approved.
- We build functional test and flowcharting documents as required.
- Use Zone and National standards as the basis for programming standards.
- Have you set-up virtual and/or physical test system to test all programming before release!
- We build functional test checkout sheets to be included in Specialist checkout books and standardize Point Database and Blaster database creation.
- We assist Graphics Designer to incorporate dynamic point information for all graphics design and validate customer accepted program by comparing original provided program to final.
- Evaluate differences and work with Specialists to improve site programming skills and minimize central programming rework.
- Supervise programming time to establish baseline for future estimating standards.
- All programs must be tested prior to release so that solutions are 100% accurate.
- Review design content to provide Specialists with the needed information to optimize Start-up and Commissioning.
- Document with RFIs specification discrepancies and needed clarification and cost impact requested changes.
- Produce RFIs and resolve issues with job submittals prior to the job submittals being released to the Specialist.
- We provide onsite assistance with functional testing as required and participate as a member of the Programming Community.
- Attend regularly scheduled Design and Programming meetings.
Apply Link: Job Expired