Google Recruitment For Web Solutions Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Web Solutions Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience in web development with object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Java, C++ or Python).
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development and bug and change management systems.
- Ability to provide effective technical solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a sense of urgency.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- gTech’s Product and Tools Operations team (gPTO) leverages deep user, operational, and technical insights to innovate Google’s Ads products into customer experiences that are so intuitive (or automated) that they require no support at all.
- gPTO partners closely with gTech’s Support, Professional Services, Product Management, and Engineering teams to innovate and simplify our Ads products and build the productivity tools ecosystem for gTech users.
- As a Web Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for managing solutions that make our broader global Professional Services organization more efficient.
- You’ll help drive the development of tools and will be involved in ideating required product features and designing/implementing quick and scalable solutions.
- You will work with Google’s infrastructure to manage problems over large datasets.
- Design, build, and deploy scalable software platforms for teams within gTech.
- Ensure that technical solutions are designed in a way that enables other teams to easily access data for operational reporting and data visualization.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers to enhance core platforms and create applications using standard and Google-specific software development tools.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, revision documents and review code in compiled or scripted languages.
- Analyze, review, and modify programs to increase operating efficiency or meet new requirements as well as execute testing, debugging, maintenance, and/or program updates.
How to Apply?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here