Google Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Cloud Technical Resident – Early Career | B.Tech/ B.Sc – CS/ IS | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2023:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Cloud Technical Resident – Early Career
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Databases, Web Technologies, Machine Learning, AI or Cloud Foundations (e.g. cloud computing) through certifications, internships, coursework, or relevant practical experience.
- Experience in customer service, communication or leadership.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
Cloud Technical Residents provide technical expertise across the full Google Cloud portfolio of products to demonstrate the value of, deploy, and provide ongoing support of the technology to our customers. Google’s Cloud customer teams are on the front lines of leading customers through the largest technological shift in the history of the IT industry. They help customers understand the unique value and transformational benefits that result from applying these technologies to their business workloads.
As a part of the full time Cloud Academy – Cloud Technical Residency, you will have the unique opportunity to work in different Google Cloud roles under the direct mentorship of experienced staff members. Before you start role rotations, you will undergo extensive training to prepare you to add value on day one of your customer engagements. The role rotations include opportunities to provide implementation, advisory, and support services to Google customers across a wide variety of industry and scale, as well as potential opportunities to develop tools, demos, and related assets for customers.
Throughout the program, you will have both personal and professional development opportunities. You will build your business and technical skills by working on a range of projects such as automating and scaling business processes, creating custom solutions, and providing data driven insights to Google’s internal Sales and Product teams. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop project management, presentation, and customer-facing skills.
- Help build creative solutions to challenging customer needs using Google Cloud. Improve product feature offerings by providing customer feedback to internal cross-functional teams including Product Management and Engineering.
- Collaborate with customers and other Googlers to manage and drive successful adoption of Google Cloud. Help develop recommendations for solution architectures and consulting services.
- Guide customers through the entire innovation lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and driving achievement of key milestones.
- Solve customers’ operational issues through problem solving and technical troubleshooting, while working with internal teams to drive resolution. Help customers get answers to product questions.
- Experience developing programs/scripts in C++, Java, Python, SQL or experience in infrastructure/system administration.
- Experience in systems software and algorithms, working with Linux/Unix. Experience in database design and SQL query construction.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations, and/or in project/product/program management.
- Ability to adapt your message to stakeholders and present technical materials. Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving, or troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
Application Link: Click Here